Ensure that you are running the latest version of our apps before completing steps below.
All of your progress and all in-app purchases are transferrable between iOS and macOS.
To ensure that your purchase is transferred you do not need to click on the "Restore purchases" button. Instead, make sure that you log in to your account on both devices.
1) In iOS app go to Menu -> Settings -> Account and sign in*.
2) Ensure that your email address is verified (you will receive an email the first time you sign in).
3) In macOS app go to Settings -> Account and sign in.
4) Leave both apps open until all information is synced.
* Please note that you cannot create a new account on macOS, so we advise you to start the login process from our iOS apps.
If in-app purchases are not transferred to your other devices:
1) Make sure that you are logged in to your account on both devices.
2) Make sure that your email address is verified (go to Settings -> Account to check the status).
2) Open the app on the device where you made your original purchase.
3) Go to Settings and click on the "Restore Purchases" button.
Each in-app purchase can be associated with only one account. So, if your friend or relative signs in on your device before you do, all in-app purchases will be associated with their account. You will still be able to use full functionality on your device, but you will not be able to transfer in-app purchases to your other devices.
If this happens to you, you may get in touch with our support team who may be able to assist you. However, we cannot provide guarantees related to such requests – we expect all our users to use the app for their personal needs, and we do not currently cover shared usage.